Information on MIFID
Here, you can find compulsory information and resources pursuant to Directive 2004/39/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on markets in financial instruments (MiFID) regulating the trade in investment securities, collective investment securities, money-market instruments and financial derivatives.
The main objective of the Directive is to increase and standardise the protection of investors in the European Union with a focus on providing protection to clients with respect to the level of their expertise, experience and knowledge in the investment field.
In the following documents, you can find information about the classification of clients into categories, related level of protection, investment services and rules adopted by Sberbank CZ in connection therewith, as well as descriptionс of investment services and related risks.
We believe that you will find the information provided therein useful and helpful in making responsible investment decisions.
As a dealer in securities, Sberbank CZ is not involved in dealing in unquoted securities outside a regulated market or multilateral trading facilities.
- Annex 1 - Pre-trade Information on the Provision of Investment Services
- Annex 2 - Client Categories
- Annex 3 - Rules for Best Execution of Client Instructions
- Annex 4a - Description of Investment Instruments and Risk Warning - Securities trading
- Annex 4b - Description of Investment Instruments and Risk Warning - Derivatives
- Annex 5 - Suitable Investment Instruments
- Annex 6 - Products to Hedge Market Risks
- Annex 7 - Overview of Costs and Charges Associated with Investment Instruments